Sunday, February 19, 2012

Great Food To Lose Fat Build Muscle

before travelling to the US, I asked our company nurse to check my blood pressue.  No particular reason, just wanted to know before my trip.  For the very first time I was 120/90.  Really not a big deal compared to other people.  But I had always been 120/80, regardless of what I ate and how much I smoke.

so while in the US I took the opportunity to consult with a doctor and a nutritionist on the best way to manage fat and cholesterol.  of course, as if we don't know, they asked me to exercise 3x a week!  in a doctor's prescription this is always recommendation #1.  So I said, might as well asked how to convert fat into muscles.  There is no way I am going to less anyway, so might as well eat more.  but maybe eat right.  Especially when my medical exam is due in 4 weeks!

So according to the nutritionist, here the the Top Food to lose fat and build muscles:

1)  Whole Eggs.  He said don't believe the myth.  2-3 eggs a day is fine.  And he also said to eat the yolk.  That's interesting, as I have always tried to avoid the yellow part because of the news that it is high in cholesterol

2)  Almonds.  Ang mahal naman kasi nito (really expensive).  It could be as much as 40 pesos for 40 grams.

3) Salmon. 

4) Turkey Breast

5) Yogurt

6) Broccolli

7) Spinach

8) Olive Oil

9) Fish Oil

10) Water

Good news, is that coffee is not bad.  So at least I can continue drinking coffee.

In summary, you need a lot of money to lose fat!  hahaha.  Grabe naman sa mahal ang mga food na yan (Those food on the list can cost a fortune!).  So earn money, then lose weight. =)


No comments: