Monday, June 25, 2012

(One of the) World's Best Airlines

Alaska Airlines is a great airline.  Maybe one of the best in the world, and definitely the best US-based airline.  Over 20+ years of travels and have fortunately been to more than 50 airlines.  My regret, why didn't I consider Alaska Airlines before.

This June, I flew from San Francisco to Anchorage, Alaska.  Delta does not have a flight that will allow me to get to my connecting flight, so they tapped their partner airline.


The ground staff of Alaska Airlines at the San Francisco Airport are the nicest people I have ever met.  Very willing to accommodate me and my 3 oversized-luggages.  Highly-efficient, highly-trained and true professionals.  I admire people whose love for their work show on how they deal with customers.

They serve Starbucks coffee even at the economy class section.


I have flown with Delta/Northwest for more than a decade and they always give me the crappiest seat.  First time to fly at Alaska and I am at Seat 6a!  According to experts, this is the best seat on the plane.



I usually get the aisle seat, unless the window seat is 6a.  I was treated to a nice view en route from SanFo to Anchorage, Alaska.



Thank you Alaska Airlines and I promise to be a customer again when I get back to the US.


No comments: